To remain in your home
To help you explore your options
DID YOU KNOW?
If you qualify for Medicaid and Long-Term Care Services, you open the door to a multitude of possibilities which may include:
- Support to remain in your home (nurses, aides, therapists)
- Transportation to & from your medical appointments
- Home-delivered meals
- Personal emergency response system
- Durable medical equipment & medical supplies
- Care management
- …and more!
DO YOU HAVE MEDICAID?
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ELIGIBLE, BUT NEED ASSISTANCE IN APPLYING FOR MEDICAID?
Let EverCare’s Outreach Team Help You Get Started.
- Provide information on Medicaid eligibility requirements
- Explain the Medicaid application process
- Connect you with resources to assist you if you choose to apply for Medicaid
CALL US TODAY! THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
We’d be happy to help connect you with services to assist you. You may also call your local social services office or New York Medicaid Choice (NYMC) to find a Managed Long-Term Care Plan that works with your home care agency or other providers.
New York Medicaid Choice (NYMC)
1.888.401.6582 • TTY Service: 1.888.329.1541
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m. • Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
TO LEARN MORE, OR TO REFER SOMEONE, EMAIL INTAKE@EVERCARE.ORG OR CALL 855.485.6697 TODAY.