Exceptional Care. Extraordinary Hearts.
Guided by the principles of quality, respect, excellence, ethics and integrity, we care for our community through uncompromised commitment to compassionate PeopleCare.
In addition, in order to provide quality driven, patient-centered, integrated care to all who entrust us to guide their healing process, health care needs, and individualized care in the comfort of their home or place of residence, we are committed to:
- Acknowledging that the employees of an organization create its success
- Maintaining no-compromise standards of excellence in healthcare and peoplecare
- Setting a standard of excellence in the delivery of care
- Conducting all business in accordance with the highest ethical principles
- Upholding the trust given to us
- Focusing on our core value of caring for our patients, our community, and each other
- Providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care
- Promoting well-being in our community by providing education in wellness and disease/illness management and prevention
- Exhibiting stewardship in the management of our employees, operations, and resources to maximize the quality of care, while minimizing the total cost of care
- Fostering a nurturing employee and clinical staff environment which embraces accountability, flexibility, personal & professional growth, and respect of each person’s unique strengths and contributions
- Partnering with local academic and educational knowledge leaders to foster an environment of continual growth, development, and enrichment among our staff
- Embracing change, thinking outside the box, and challenging established assumptions
In one word, we are committed to Excellence.
In all that we do.
For our patients, our community, and our employees.
We commit to never losing sight of the fact that we were founded in the faith that we could make life better for the people whose lives we touch, whether they are our patients, their families, or our employees. Community came first when our doors first opened, and Community will remain first as we grow.
President | Chief Executive Officer
DOWNLOAD THE EVERCARE AT HOME ADMISSIONS PACKET IN PDF FORMAT