Exceptional Care. Extraordinary Hearts.
At EverCare Choice, we are committed to providing uncompromised, compassionate PeopleCare. This means that in all that we do, we put the fact that we serve people first.
Guided by our core belief that everyone deserves to receive care in a nurturing, compassionate environment, we are committed to:
- Acknowledging that the employees of an organization create its success
- Maintaining no-compromise standards of excellence in healthcare and peoplecare
- Setting a standard of excellence in the delivery of care
- Conducting all business in accordance with the highest ethical principles
- Upholding the trust given to us
- Focusing on our core value of caring for our members, our community, and each other
- Providing exemplary physical, emotional, and spiritual care
- Promoting well-being in our community through providing education in wellness and disease/illness management and prevention
- Exhibiting stewardship in the management of our employees, operations, and resources to maximize the quality of care, while minimizing the total cost of care
- Fostering a nurturing employee and clinical staff environment which embraces accountability, flexibility, personal & professional growth, and respect of each person’s unique strengths and contributions
- Partnering with local academic and educational knowledge leaders to foster an environment of continual growth, development, and enrichment among our staff
- Embracing change, thinking outside the box, and challenging established assumptions
In one word, we are committed to Excellence.
In all that we do.
For our Members, our Community, and our Employees.
We commit to never losing sight of the fact that we were founded in the faith that we could make life better for the people whose lives we touch, whether they are our Members, their families, or our Employees. Community came first when our doors first opened, and Community will remain first as we grow.
President | Chief Executive Officer
DOWNLOAD THE EVERCARE CHOICE HANDBOOK IN PDF FORMAT